He had also a natural son, Murdo, Chamberlain of the Lewis, who married a daughter of George Munro of Katewell, with issue--several sons.
Kenneth was succeeded by his eldest son,
IV. ALEXANDER MACKENZIE, fourth of Davochmaluag, served heir to his father on the 30th of December, 1611. He married Margaret, daughter of Hector Munro of Fowlis, with issue--
1. Roderick, his heir and successor.
2. Colin, who married Mary, daughter of the Rev. Mr Mackenzie, minister of Sleat, with issue.
3. The eldest daughter married Robert Gray.
4. Another married Alexander MacRae of Inverinate.
5. A third married Murdo Matheson, of Balmacarra.