5. Jean, who married Hugh Baillie of Kinmylies, Sheriff-Clerk of Ross.
6. Mary, who married Murdoch Mackenzie of Sand.
William and his wife died in the same week at Belmaduthy, in 1658, and were buried at Chanonry, when he was succeeded by his only son,
II. ALEXANDER MACKENZIE, second of Belmaduthy, who married Catherine, eldest daughter by the second marriage of Sir Kenneth Mackenzie, Baronet, I. of Coul (sasine 1693), with issue--
1. William, his heir and successor.
2. Kenneth, who became first of Pitlundie.
3. George, who got Culbo (sasine to him in 1721), and married Mary, daughter of Alexander Forrester of Cullenauld, with issue--Isabel, who married Fraser of Achnagairn; Anne, who married Dr John Mackenzie and Catherine, who, in 1713, married, as his first wife, John Mackenzie, III. of Gruinard, with issue--his heir and successor. George, who died in 1765, having left no male issue, his nephew, William Mackenzie, II. of Pitlundie, succeeded to Culbo.
4. Anna, who married Alexander Mackenzie, M.D., eldest son of Bernard Mackenzie of Sandylands, on record in 1707.