1. George Kenneth, who died young.
2. William Ord, M.D., Deputy-Inspector-General of Army Hospitals, who became his father's heir.
3. Thomas Allan, Major 3d Light Cavalry, Bombay, who married Clara, daughter of J Birdwood, judge, Bombay Civil Service, with issue--William, who died unmarried; and Allan Stanley, who died young. He died in 1856.
4. Duncan Proby, who married Cecilia Margaret, daughter of William Dudgeon, Edinburgh, with issue--three sons and four daughters. He died in 1884.
5. George Richard, who married Elizabeth, daughter of Thomas Scott, W.S., Edinburgh.
6. Robert Cleghorn, who married Ellen Maria, daughter of Colonel Flexman, Tasmania with issue--two daughters. He died in 1866.
7. Agnes Helen, who married Charles Garstin, of the Bengal Civil Service with issue--William Edmund, Under Secretary for State at Cairo, who married Mary Isabel North, London; Alfred Allan, Lieutenant-Colonel 77th Regiment; Helen Julia; Alice Margaret; and Mary Annette, who married the Rev. Gordon Crowdy, Sherfield Rectory, Basingstoke. Agnes Helen died in 1871.
8. Margaret Anne, who died young.