3. Hugh, a merchant in Fortrose, who died unmarried.
4. Alexander, who commanded a ship in the Guinea trade, and died unmarried.
5. Catharine, who married William Tolmie, merchant, Fortrose.
6. Elizabeth, who married John Matheson of Bennetsfield.
7. Jean, who married Simon Mackenzie, first of Scotsburn, with issue.
8. Isabel, who married Lieutenant William Mackenzie, of the 77th Regiment (Montgomery's Highlanders.) He was killed at Fort du Quesne in 1759.
William married, secondly, Elizabeth (who died in 1772), daughter of Sir Kenneth Mackenzie, first Baronet and IV. of Scatwell, with issue--
9. Kenneth, M.D., who practised at Reading.