7. Jean, who married Simon Mackenzie, first of Scotsburn, with issue.
8. Isabel, who married Lieutenant William Mackenzie, of the 77th Regiment (Montgomery's Highlanders.) He was killed at Fort du Quesne in 1759.
William married, secondly, Elizabeth (who died in 1772), daughter of Sir Kenneth Mackenzie, first Baronet and IV. of Scatwell, with issue--
9. Kenneth, M.D., who practised at Reading.
10. Roderick, first of Flowerburn, of whom presently.
11. Lilias, who married Roderick Macleod, II. of Cadboll, with issue--his heir and successor.
12. A daughter, who married Fraser of Culduthel.
He was succeeded by his eldest son,