He married, secondly, a daughter of Roderick Morrison, Island of Tanera, with issue--
2. Annabella, who married Neil Morrison, Sailing Master, Royal Navy, with issue.
3. Sybella, who married Lieutenant William Ryrie, of the Royal Marines, with issue.
4. Ellen, who married John Mackenzie, Ullapool, of the Sand family, who resided in Tanera, without issue.
Captain John married, thirdly, a daughter of Collector John Reid, Stornoway, with issue--
5. Anne, who married Alexander Stewart, Chamberlain of the Lewis, and afterwards factor for the Duke of Sutherland at Scourie.
6. Alexander, who died before his father, unmarried.
7. John Reid, who succeeded to Lochend.