6. Rachael, who died unmarried.
7. Christina of Foveran, who died unmarried.
8. Jane Forbes Unice, who also died unmarried.
Roderick was succeeded by his eldest surviving son,
III. JOHN MACKENZIE, third of Glack. He was born in 1810, succeeded his father in 1842, inherited his brother Roderick's estate in 1857, and Foveran, on her death, from his sister Christina. He acquired Inveramsay by purchase. He died. unmarried, in 1877, when he was succeeded by his cousin, the second son of his uncle, the Rev. Donald, minister of Fodderty,
IV. JOHN MACKENZIE, fourth of Glack. He was born on the 21st of March, 1795, and married first, in 1817, at Malta, Anne, daughter of Thomas MacGill, without issue; and secondly, on the 21st of October, 1822, Margaret Campbell, daughter of John Pendrill, M.D., Bath, with issue--
1. The Rev. Duncan Campbell, rector of Shephall, Hertfordshire, his heir.
2. John Pendrill, M.A. of Oxford, who was born on the 7th of February, 1825, and married first, on the 20th of October, 1859, Lucy Adelaide, daughter of Henry Thornton, with issue--Lucy Eleanor and Margaret Pendrill. She died in 1870, and he married, secondly, on the 25th of July, 1878, Caroline Maria, daughter of J. H. Wottur of Hamburg.