8. Margaret Anne, who died young.
William sold the estate of Pitlundie in 1805 to Graham of Drynie.
He died in 1866, and was succeeded in Culbo by his eldest surviving son,
V. WILLIAM ORD MACKENZIE, now of Culbo, M.D., Deputy-Inspector-General of Army Hospitals. He married Mary Susan, daughter of the late Henry Holmes, London, with issue--
1. Montague Allan-Ord, who married Frances Gordon, daughter of the Rev. James Rennie, Glasgow.
2. William Henry Allan-Ord, who married Constance Jane, daughter of Thomas Llewellyn, Shelton, Staffordshire.
3. Stuart Allan-Ord, who married Isabel, daughter of Edward B. Cargill, of the Cliffs, Dunedin, New Zealand.
5. Gertrude Helen Allan-Holmes, who married Edwin Claud Porter Scott, of Hampstead.