9. Margaret, who died without issue, in 1812.
William died in June, 1813, at Lyne of Carron, was buried at Aberlour, and succeeded as representative of the family by his eldest son,
V. JOHN MACKENZIE, who died without issue in 1838, when he was succeeded as representative of the family by his eldest surviving brother,
VI. THOMAS MACKENZIE, who was born on the 12th of April, 1776, and married on the 26th of July, 1821, Ann Grant, great-grand-daughter of Ludovick Grant, grandson of Sir John Grant of Freuchy, with issue--
1. William, his heir and successor.
2. John, born on the 18th of November, 1823. He is unmarried.
3. Grace, married John Shand, Rinnachat, without issue.
4. Penuel, who married Patrick Shaw, Benstaak, with issue--several sons and daughters.